Venues similar to or like Meadowlands Arena
Inactive indoor venue located in the Meadowlands Sports Complex in East Rutherford, New Jersey, United States. Wikipedia
New Jersey currently has six teams from major professional sports leagues playing in the state, with only one team identifying themselves as being from the state. The other remaining teams identify themselves as being from the New York metropolitan area with the exception of the National Women's Soccer League team that has chosen a team name that does not identify with New Jersey or New York. Wikipedia
Sentences forMeadowlands Arena
- The athletic center was the home of the professional New Jersey Nets for the four seasons from 1977–1981 after moving from New York and before the Meadowlands Arena was completed.
- The series headed back to the Meadowlands for the sixth game, in which Messier scored three times in the final period to lead the Rangers to a 4–2 win and set up a seventh game back at Madison Square Garden.
- For the first, and as of 2018 only, time, the city of Newark proper hosted tournament games, at the Prudential Center, which was the successor venue to the Meadowlands Arena in nearby East Rutherford.
- Before Monster Jam started events at MetLife, the Meadowlands Arena was previously used for the events.
- The tournament would not return to the NYC area until the opening of the Meadowlands Arena in New Jersey in the 1980s, and wouldn't return to the city proper until the 2014 tournament.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Meadowlands Arena