Criminal organizations similar to or like Medellín Cartel
Powerful and highly organized Colombian drug cartel and terrorist-type criminal organization originating in the city of Medellín, Colombia that was founded and led by Pablo Escobar. Wikipedia
Colombian drug lord and narcoterrorist who was the founder and sole leader of the Medellín Cartel. Wealthiest criminal in history, having amassed an estimated net worth of US$30 billion by the time of his death—equivalent to $ billion as of —while his drug cartel monopolized the cocaine trade into the United States in the 1980s and early 1990s. Wikipedia
Drug cartel and criminal organization originally founded as an enforcement and collections arm of Pablo Escobar's Medellín Cartel. Despite being noted for its historical affiliation with drug trafficking and other organized crime activities, Oficina de Envigado's criminal activities were no longer centered on direct involvement in such activity by 2019 and are now mainly focused on providing services to lower level drug traffickers and mafia groups. Wikipedia
Illegal drug trade in Colombia refers to a practice of Colombian criminal groups producing and distributing illegal drugs. Colombia has had four major drug trafficking cartels and several bandas criminales, or BACRIMs which eventually created a new social class and influenced several aspects of Colombian culture and politics. Wikipedia
Sentences forMedellín Cartel
- Through his connections, Félix Gallardo became the person at the forefront of the Medellín Cartel, which was run by Pablo Escobar.
- Claims centered on Uribe's alleged past personal relationships with members of the Medellín Cartel and the sympathy that some paramilitary spokesmen expressed towards Uribe as a candidate.
- The season began with a raid on a drug warehouse in Miami run by the Medellín Cartel, with United States Attorney Michael Santana leading the raid.
- As home of the now defunct Medellín Cartel, the city was once known as the most violent city in the world.
- Although Mexican drug trafficking organizations have existed for several decades, their influence increased after the demise of the Colombian Cali and Medellín cartels in the 1990s.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Medellín Cartel