Settlements similar to or like Medford, Massachusetts
City 6.7 mi northwest of downtown Boston on the Mystic River in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forMedford, Massachusetts
- The donation marks Bloomberg's fourth gift to the museum, which he credits with sparking his intellectual curiosity as a patron and student during his youth in Medford, Massachusetts.
- Third District court has shifted operations to Medford, and the county Sheriff's office awaits near-term relocation.
- His 20-acre donation (then valued at $20,000) is still at the heart of Tufts' now-150 acre campus, straddling Somerville and Medford.
- Tufts' main campus is located on Walnut Hill in Medford and Somerville, about 5 mi from Boston on the site of the original farm of Charles Tufts, the university's namesake.
- McGrath is the continuation of Monsignor O'Brien Highway in Cambridge to the southeast and is known as the Fellsway north of the junction with Mystic Avenue and Interstate 93 in Medford.
- It is reported that Webster viewed the entire run from a rocking chair attached to a flatcar, with a steamer rug and jug of high-quality Medford rum.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Medford, Massachusetts