Websites similar to or like MediaFire
File hosting, file synchronization, and cloud storage service based in Shenandoah, Texas, United States. Wikipedia
File hosting service operated by the American company Dropbox, Inc., headquartered in San Francisco, California, that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software. Founded in 2007 by MIT students Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi as a startup company, with initial funding from seed accelerator Y Combinator. Wikipedia
US-based collaboration tool, online backup and file hosting service that allows users to access, synchronize and share data using a cloud-based server, offered by a company of the same name. Its first offering, its online backup service later branded "SpiderOak ONE", launched in December 2007. Wikipedia
Secure online file storage, file synchronization, versioning and backup service originally developed and run by Caleido Inc. It is now part of LaCie, which is in turn owned by Seagate Technology. The service stores files in data centres that are provided by Wuala in multiple European countries (France, Germany, Switzerland). Wikipedia
Online cloud storage service based in Switzerland and Hungary that emphasizes enhanced security and data encryption for businesses and individuals. The Business version offers up to 1TB of storage space per user (the Solo version offers 2TB for one user) and extra security features such as DRM, granular access levels and other functions, which Tresorit cites to creating a safer collaborative environment. Wikipedia
File hosting service and synchronization service operated by Microsoft as part of its web version of Office. First launched in August 2007, OneDrive allows users to store files and personal data like Windows settings or BitLocker recovery keys in the cloud, share files, and sync files across Android, Windows Phone, and iOS mobile devices, Windows and macOS computers, and the Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles. Wikipedia
Proprietary peer-to-peer file synchronization tool available for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire and BSD. It can sync files between devices on a local network, or between remote devices over the Internet via a modified version of the BitTorrent protocol. Wikipedia
Communication protocol for peer-to-peer file sharing (P2P), which enables users to distribute data and electronic files over the Internet in a decentralized manner. One of the most common protocols for transferring large files; such as, digital video files containing TV shows and video clips, or digital audio files containing songs. Wikipedia
Suite of cloud computing services that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-user products, such as Google Search, Gmail, file storage, and YouTube. Alongside a set of management tools, it provides a series of modular cloud services including computing, data storage, data analytics and machine learning. Wikipedia
- After hearing the song "Born Stupid" on the compilation, Pearson searched out and downloaded Wormrot's debut, Abuse, from file-sharing site MediaFire.
- On 16 June, LulzSec posted a random assortment of 62,000 emails and passwords to MediaFire.
- In July 2011, one of Kitty's Tumblr followers compiled a mixtape out of songs ripped from her blog, and made it available to download through MediaFire.
- According to MediaFire CEO Derek Labian, he and his file hosting company are not concerned by the Megaupload incident because "Megaupload was making a ridiculous amount of money with a ridiculously bad service... We don't have a business built on copyright infringement."
- The official website crashed after too many people tried to download the game, leading to subsequent mirror downloads on Reddit and later MediaFire.
- He also managed nine Twitter accounts based on his characters, where he left links to journals and videos he uploaded on MediaFire.
- On August 10 the band released an instrumental version of "Stay" for free download at MediaFire.
- A build of the game dated to June 22, 2000 was eventually uploaded to MediaFire on November 28, 2020 by Richard Evan Mandel, who announced and linked to the build's release via a journal post on his DeviantArt page.
- On November 9, 2016, the album's second half and unused bonus tracks were made available for streaming and downloading on Wikipedia and MediaFire respectively.
- St. Francis of Assisi was given permission to tweet a summons and a complaint to al-Ajmi, in which the documents were stored on MediaFire, a file-sharing service.
- In March 2012, he released the mixtape Bad Karma with promotional support from The Pirate Bay and MediaFire.
- The mixtape was released for free download through MediaFire upon release.
- The song was made available on YouTube and via download on MediaFire the next day.
- "R U Professional" was made available on YouTube and MediaFire on February 3, 2009.
- Also, the existing episodes continue to be distributed via BitTorrent and file hosting which is on MediaFire; as of November 2018, the hosting account showed that over 2.3 terabytes'-worth of Perfect Ten downloads had been served.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: MediaFire