People similar to or like Meena (actress)
Indian film actress who predominantly works in the South Indian film industry. Wikipedia
Indian actress and producer, who worked in Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam and Kannada language films. The recipient of various accolades, including a National Film Award, a Nandi Award, the Tamil Nadu State Film Award, the Kerala State Film Award, four Filmfare Awards, including a Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award and three Filmfare Awards South. Wikipedia
Indian film actress, film producer and playback singer who predominantly works in Malayalam films along with Tamil and Telugu productions. She has won several accolades including two Filmfare Awards South, for Best Female Playback Singer in Telugu in 2006 and for Best Actress in Malayalam in 2010 and also Kerala State Film Award for Second Best Actress in 2010. Wikipedia
Indian film actor, who works mainly in the Tamil film industry. Considered to be one of the finest method actors of Indian cinema, he received the President's Gold Medal at the age of six for acting in his debut film Kalathur Kannamma. Wikipedia
Indian actress who performed in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, and Hindi films, who was best known for restraint and subtlety in portrayal of varied emotions. Introduced to the Tamil film industry by veteran director K. Balachander and producer P.R. Govindarajan as a protagonist in Aval Oru Thodar Kathai . Wikipedia
Veteran Indian musician, playback singer, television anchor, music director, actor, dubbing artist, and film producer who worked predominantly in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi, and Malayalam films. Balasubrahmanyam has won six National Film Awards for Best Male Playback Singer for his works in four different languages – Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Hindi; 25 Andhra Pradesh state Nandi Awards for his work in Telugu cinema; and numerous other state awards from Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. Wikipedia
Sentences forMeena (actress)
- Meena was approached to play the character Panchavarnam, and she acted for a few days, but due to date issues, she was replaced by Revathi.
- Kutty Padmini then gave him the chance to score music and compose songs for his first feature film, Kaadhale Swasam, a romantic film featuring Karthik and Meena.
- Actress Meena was approached for the role of Jalaja but later on signed by the producers to appear in the second half of the film.
- The film, also featuring Meena and Gemini Ganesan, won positive reviews and performed well at the box office.
- The film also starred Meena and Ramya Krishnan in lead roles and this was Naresh's landmark 50th movie.
- His pairing opposite actress Kushboo and Meena became popular in this decade.
- According to the director, Mammootty was instrumental in casting actress Meena for the film.
- Meena was Ravikumar's first choice for the role of Ranganayaki.
- The makers originally approached Shilpa Shetty to be a part of the film, but her unavailability meant that Meena was cast to portray the female lead.
- Meena was also approached by the director to play a pivotal role, but she declined the offer.
- Anbudan, released in November 2000, had two heroines Meena and Rambha.
- He marries Devi (Meena) and has three children and leads a happy and a clean life.
- He later noted that he was interested in casting Meena in the leading role, but he opted against doing so as the actress was working with Arjun in another film in the same period, Rhythm (2000).
- Cheran made his directorial debut through Bharathi Kannamma (1997), a village drama narrating the relationship between the daughter of a rich family and their retainer, starring Parthiban and Meena in the lead roles.
- Enraged, Kailash jumps out of his wheelchair and berates Thenali for ruining Janaki's life, but soon realises this was all a set-up by Thenali to cure Kailash's paralysis through shock treatment, which succeeded; the woman was actually actress Meena, who Thenali hired to pose as his wife.
- Meena was selected as heroine, Rajini was initially reluctant to have her as heroine as she appeared as child artist for his film Anbulla Rajinikanth and he felt that his fans might not accept this combination but eventually Rajini agreed to do so.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Meena (actress)