People similar to or like Meg Ryan
American actress and producer. Wikipedia
American actress and singer. Born and raised in Allentown, Pennsylvania, Seyfried began modeling at age 11 and ventured into acting at 15 with recurring roles as Lucy Montgomery on the CBS soap opera As the World Turns (1999–2001) and Joni Stafford on the ABC soap All My Children (2003). Wikipedia
American film and television actress best known for her roles on Sleepless in Seattle, Now and Then, Transparent and Girls, which gained her nominations for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series and Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series. Remembered as a child actress from the films Field of Dreams, Uncle Buck, Now and Then, and Volcano. Wikipedia
American actress, best known for her roles in the films The Karate Kid (1984), Adventures in Babysitting (1987), Cocktail (1988), Back to the Future Part II (1989), Back to the Future Part III (1990), Soapdish (1991), The Saint (1997), Hollow Man (2000), Piranha 3D (2010), Battle of the Sexes (2017) and Death Wish (2018). Nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actress. Wikipedia
American character actress of stage, television and film. Best known for playing Edith Bunker, the perpetually optimistic and devoted wife of Archie Bunker, on the 1970s sitcom All in the Family, a role that earned her three Emmys and two Golden Globes for Best Actress in a comedy series. Wikipedia
American actress, producer, and activist. After appearing in small roles early in her career, Delany received her breakthrough role as Colleen McMurphy on the ABC television drama China Beach (1988–1991), for which she twice received the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series in 1989 and 1992. Wikipedia
Sentences forMeg Ryan
- Witherspoon's performance earned her praise from critics, and the press began to refer her as "the new Meg Ryan".
- In 2000, Crowe became romantically involved with co-star Meg Ryan while working on their film Proof of Life.
- Jackman plays a Victorian English duke who accidentally time-travels to 21st-century Manhattan, where he meets Kate (Meg Ryan), a cynical advertising executive.
- On April 23, 2014, Meg Ryan was announced to voice future Sally.
- He then starred in Reiner's classic romantic comedy film When Harry Met Sally... alongside Meg Ryan in 1989.
- After his divorce from Irwin, Mellencamp began dating actress Meg Ryan.
- Later that same year, he starred in Prelude to a Kiss with Meg Ryan, which was based on the Broadway play.
- In addition to television movies, Burstyn appeared in When a Man Loves a Woman (1994) with co-stars Andy Garcia and Meg Ryan.
- He then approached Meg Ryan, who turned it down as well for its gruesome themes, and then Laura Dern, of whom the studio was skeptical as not being a bankable choice.
- On February 14, 1991, Quaid married actress Meg Ryan.
- In 1994, he played the enabling husband of an alcoholic played by Meg Ryan in When a Man Loves a Woman.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Meg Ryan