Former nascar teams similar to or like Melling Racing
Championship-winning NASCAR Winston Cup Series race team owned by Harry Melling and his son Mark Melling. Wikipedia
The 55th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 32nd modern-era Cup Series season. The season began on February 8 at the Daytona International Speedway with the Budweiser Shootout and ended on November 16 at Homestead-Miami Speedway with the Ford 400. Wikipedia
Sentences forMelling Racing
- Bill Elliott won the race, his last victory for Melling Racing and the only victory for Elliott in a car painted a color other than red.
- Melling Racing, who ran the No. 9 for Bill Elliott from 1981 to 1991, yielded that number to Ray Evernham for 2001.
- After a year of struggle, Elliott finished a disappointing eleventh in the championship standings, causing him and Coors to part ways with Mellings.
- The last place runner was P. J. Jones, who declared late in the season and only ran six races for Melling Racing.
- In the fall of 1980, Elliott gained his first major sponsor in the form of $500 from Harry Melling of Melling Racing in the 1980 National 500 at Charlotte.
- After half a decade as a driver and owner, 1988 Winston Cup Series champion Bill Elliott joined Evernham as a driver and re-assumed the No. 9 that he drove with Melling Racing.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Melling Racing