Beverages similar to or like Mello Yello
Highly caffeinated, citrus-flavored soft drink produced, distributed and created by The Coca-Cola Company that was introduced on March 12, 1979, to compete with PepsiCo's Mountain Dew. Wikipedia
Carbonated soft drink manufactured by The Coca-Cola Company. Invented in the late 19th century by John Stith Pemberton and was bought out by businessman Asa Griggs Candler, whose marketing tactics led Coca-Cola to its dominance of the world soft-drink market throughout the 20th century. Wikipedia
Sentences forMello Yello
- A year after the film's release, the fictional Mello Yello sponsorship depicted on Trickle's No. 51 car was followed by a real-life sponsorship arrangement.
- After accepting the offer, she appeared in numerous television commercials for McDonald's and Mello Yello, and also modeled for various brands.
- In 2013, following Coca-Cola's most recent extension of its sponsorship, the title sponsor was changed to its citrus soda brand Mello Yello.
- Until its release, Coca-Cola had only released Mello Yello Cherry in limited markets as a competitor to Code Red, which has been available since 2001.
- 51 Mello Yello Lumina) were not officially scored.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mello Yello