Topics similar to or like Mercedes-Benz in motorsport
Currently active in Formula Three, Formula E and Formula One. Wikipedia
European-based junior single seater formula for Formula Three chassis that was launched in 2003 as a merger of the French Formula Three Championship and German Formula Three Championship. Part of the established career ladder up which European drivers progress to the Formula One world championship, the highest form of single seater racing defined by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile , motorsport's world governing body. Wikipedia
The motor racing championship for Formula One cars and the 69th running of the Formula One World Championship. Recognised by the governing body of international motorsport, the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile , as the highest class of competition for open-wheel racing cars. Wikipedia
The motor racing championship for Formula One cars which marked the 70th running of the Formula One World Championship. Recognised by the governing body of international motorsport, the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile , as the highest class of competition for open-wheel racing cars. Wikipedia
Motor racing team, which races in Formula Three and other junior levels of formula racing including the MSA Formula Championship for the 2016 season. Formed in November 2004 as Räikkönen Robertson Racing by then McLaren Formula One driver and world champion with Ferrari, Kimi Räikkönen, and his race manager Steve Robertson, a former Formula Three driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forMercedes-Benz in motorsport
- For the 1914 French GP, Peugeot was overmatched by Mercedes, and despite a new innovation, four-wheel brakes (against the Mercedes' rear-only), Georges proved unable to match them and the car broke down.
- They resembled the earlier Benz Tropfenwagen, also built in part by Rumpler engineers, The only Grand Prix racers to wear Auto Union's four-ringed logo, they were particularly dominant in 1936.
- Caracciola raced for Mercedes-Benz during their original dominating Silver Arrows period, named after the silver colour of the cars, and set speed records for the firm.
- For 1995, Mercedes-Benz became the badging manufacturer for the Ilmor Indy car engines.
- It was planned as a McLaren B Team with backing and engines from Mercedes.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mercedes-Benz in motorsport