Companies similar to or like Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains
Formula One engine manufacturer, owned by Mercedes-Benz. Wikipedia
Highest class of international auto racing for single-seater racing cars sanctioned by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA). The World Drivers' Championship, which became the FIA Formula One World Championship in 1981, has been one of the premier forms of racing around the world since its inaugural season in 1950. Wikipedia
The 64th season of FIA Formula One motor racing. Red Bull Racing won its maiden Constructors' Championship with a one-two finish in Brazil, while Red Bull Racing's Sebastian Vettel won the Drivers' Championship after winning the final race of the season in Abu Dhabi. Wikipedia
The motor racing championship for Formula One cars which marked the 70th running of the Formula One World Championship. Recognised by the governing body of international motorsport, the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile , as the highest class of competition for open-wheel racing cars. Wikipedia
Sentences forMercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains
- The Mercedes engines were built by the car-maker's Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains subsidiary (formerly Mercedes-Ilmor) in Brixworth, Northamptonshire.
- Racing Point also have a secondary facility in Brackley, while Mercedes build engines for themselves, Racing Point and Williams at Brixworth.
- McLaren will again use Mercedes engines in after their deal with Renault ends.
- McLaren had previously collaborated with Mercedes from 1995 through 2014.
- On 5 July 2014, Lotus announced that they would be switching to Mercedes engines from the 2015 season, ending the team's 20-year association with Renault.
- McLaren announced in 2013 that they would be using Honda engines from 2015 onwards, replacing Mercedes-Benz.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains