Settlements similar to or like Metro Detroit
Major metropolitan area in the U.S. State of Michigan, consisting of the city of Detroit and its surrounding area. Wikipedia
More commonly known, is the metropolitan area surrounding the city of Cleveland in Northeast Ohio, United States. According to 2018 United States Census estimates, the five-county Cleveland–Elyria Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) consists of Cuyahoga County, Geauga County, Lake County, Lorain County, and Medina County, and has a population of 2,057,009 making Greater Cleveland the 33rd most populous metropolitan area in the United States, the third largest metro area in Ohio, and the second largest metro area, behind Columbus, entirely in Ohio. Wikipedia
Metropolitan region of New England encompassing the municipality of Boston, the capital of the U.S. state of Massachusetts and the most populous city in New England, as well as its surrounding areas. The region forms the northern arc of the US northeast megalopolis and as such, Greater Boston can be described either as a metropolitan statistical area (MSA), or as a broader combined statistical area (CSA). Wikipedia
Sentences forMetro Detroit
- Metro Detroit is among the nation's most populous and largest metropolitan economies.
- In 2002 Southfield had 42,259 black people, giving it the second-largest black population in Metro Detroit and third-largest in the state of Michigan.
- The Metro Detroit area in Southeast Michigan is the state's largest metropolitan area (roughly 50% of the population resides there) and the eleventh largest in the United States.
- The main offices of Hour Detroit media, which publishes Metro Detroit's lifestyle magazine, are located in the city.
- The National Italian American Foundation estimated that in 1990, Metro Detroit had 280,000 ethnic Italians.
- The Henry Ford, the United States' largest indoor-outdoor historic museum complex and Metro Detroit's leading tourist attraction, is located here.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Metro Detroit