Companies similar to or like Metro Inc.
Canadian food retailer operating in the provinces of Quebec and Ontario. Wikipedia
Largest Canadian food retailer, encompassing corporate and franchise supermarkets operating under 22 regional and market segment banners , as well as pharmacies, banking and apparel. Loblaw operates a private label program that includes grocery and household items, clothing, baby products, pharmaceuticals, cellular phones, general merchandise, and financial services. Wikipedia
Sentences forMetro Inc.
- A&P's Canadian division was later acquired by Metro Inc., which rebranded the remaining Dominion stores to its namesake banner in 2008.
- He sat as a board member of Metro Inc., the Quebec-based parent corporation for Metro and Food Basics grocery stores.
- Names which differ only in diacritical accents (such as metro.ca and métro.ca) must have the same owner and same registrar.
- In September 2017, Jean Coutu announced it was in talks to be acquired by Metro Inc, a Canadian supermarket chain, for approximately C$4.50bn.
- In 2005, Sobeys lost a bidding war with Quebec-based Metro to acquire A&P Canada, operator of several Ontario supermarket chains.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Metro Inc.