Law enforcement agencies similar to or like Metropolitan Police
Territorial police force responsible for law enforcement in the Metropolitan Police District, which currently consists of the 32 London boroughs. Wikipedia
Metonym for the headquarters building of the Metropolitan Police, the territorial police force responsible for policing all 32 boroughs of London, excluding the City of London. The name derives from the location of the original Metropolitan Police headquarters at 4 Whitehall Place, which had a rear entrance on a street called Great Scotland Yard. Wikipedia
Sentences forMetropolitan Police
- The areas closest to London were served by the Metropolitan Police from 1829, and from 1840 the entire county was included in the Metropolitan Police District.
- In May 2018, London Metropolitan Police claimed that the drill videos that talk about violence give rise to the gang-related violence.
- After his arrest in London in 1998 by the Metropolitan Police, Amnesty International became involved in the legal battle of Senator Augusto Pinochet, former Chilean dictator, who sought to avoid extradition to Spain to face charges.
- On 12 August, London's Metropolitan Police said he was "charged with possession of cannabis and with driving while unfit through drink or drugs".
- In 1867 the policing of the park was entrusted to the Metropolitan Police, the only royal park so managed, due to the potential for trouble at Speakers' Corner.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Metropolitan Police