Bilateral relations similar to or like Mexico–United States relations
Mexico–United States relations (Relaciones México-Estados Unidos), also knows as Mexican-American relations, refers to the bilateral relations between Mexico and the United States. Wikipedia
The foreign relations of Mexico are directed by the President of the United Mexican States and managed through the Secretariat of Foreign Affairs. The principles of the foreign policy are constitutionally recognized in the Article 89, Section 10, which include: respect for international law and legal equality of states, their sovereignty and independence, non-intervention in the domestic affairs of other countries, peaceful resolution of conflicts, and promotion of collective security through active participation in international organizations. Wikipedia
Latin America–United States relations are relations between the United States of America and the countries of Latin America. Historically speaking, bilateral relations between the United States and the various countries of Latin America have been multifaceted and complex, at times defined by strong regional cooperation and at others filled with economic and political tension and rivalry. Wikipedia
Colombia–United States relations (Relaciones Colombia-Estados Unidos) are the bilateral relations between the Colombia and the United States. The relationship between the two states evolved from mutual cordiality during most of the 19th and early 20th centuries to a recent partnership that links the governments of both nations around several key issues; this includes fighting communism, the War on Drugs, and the threat of terrorism due to the September 11 attacks in 2001. Wikipedia
Canada–United States relations (Relations entre le Canada et les États-Unis), also referred to Canadian-American relations, covers the bilateral relations between Canada and the United States. Relations between the countries has historically been extensive, given the longest shared border in the world and ever-increasing close cultural, economical ties and similarities. Wikipedia
Sentences forMexico–United States relations
- He plots to solve this by intercepting a trade agreement, to be negotiated by Clark Stuart on the wagon train, and disrupt Mexico–United States relations.
- As president, one of Obregón's top priorities was securing US diplomatic recognition of his regime, to resume normal Mexico–United States relations.
- In the decades following the war, starting in the 2070s, tensions between Mexico and the United States will rise.
- The incident came in the midst of poor diplomatic relations between Mexico and the United States, and was related to the ongoing Mexican Revolution.
- During the 1910s, relations between Mexico and the United States were often volatile.
- During the 2002–03 academic year, he worked extensively with undergraduate and graduate students and wrote a book on U.S.–Mexican relations.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mexico–United States relations