Settlements similar to or like Miami-Dade County, Florida
Located in the southeastern part of the U.S. state of Florida. Wikipedia
Located in the southeastern part of the State of Florida and lies directly north of Broward County and Miami-Dade County. According to a 2019 census report, the county had a population of 1,496,770, making it the third-most populous county in the state of Florida and the 25th-most populous county in the United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forMiami-Dade County, Florida
- In 2010 Duval County's violent crime rate decreased by 9.3% from the previous year, with total crime decreasing 7.3%, putting the murder rate behind that of Miami-Dade County.
- As part of an agreement with park owner Miami-Dade County to use the stadium, the franchise also changed their name to the Miami Marlins prior to the 2012 season.
- Tourism is one of the Miami's largest private-sector industries, accounting for more than 144,800 jobs in Miami-Dade County.
- The Democratic Party has maintained an edge in voter registration, both statewide and in 18 of the 67 counties, including Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties, the state's three most populous.
- Nonetheless, the counties of Broward and Miami-Dade in Florida have building codes that require that critical infrastructure buildings be able to withstand Category 5 winds.
- BCT provides for connections with the bus systems in other parts of the metropolitan area: Metrobus in Dade County, and Palm Tran in Palm Beach County.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Miami-Dade County, Florida