NFL teams similar to or like Miami Dolphins
The Miami Dolphins are a professional American football team based in the Miami metropolitan area. Wikipedia
List of seasons completed by the National Football League 's Miami Dolphins, an American football franchise based in the Miami metropolitan area. The list documents the season-by-season records of the Dolphins franchise from to present, including postseason records, and league awards for individual players or head coaches. Wikipedia
One of the four divisions of the American Football Conference in the National Football League (NFL). There are currently four teams that reside in the division: the Buffalo Bills (based in Orchard Park, New York); the Miami Dolphins (based in Miami Gardens, Florida); the New England Patriots (based in Foxborough, Massachusetts); and the New York Jets (based in East Rutherford, New Jersey). Wikipedia
Throughout its history, the National Football League (NFL) and other rival American football leagues have used several different formats to determine their league champions, including a period of inter-league matchups determining a true national champion. Following its founding in 1920, the NFL first determined champions through end-of-season standings, but switched to a playoff system in 1933. Wikipedia
Sentences forMiami Dolphins
- The Redskins' first Super Bowl win, and their first NFL Championship in 40 years, was in Super Bowl XVII, where the Redskins defeated the Miami Dolphins 27–17.
- The season was notable in that the Bears had only one loss, the "unlucky 13th" game of the season, a Monday night affair in which they were defeated by the Miami Dolphins.
- The Patriots first played the Miami Dolphins in 1966 in the AFL, when Miami was one of two expansion teams to debut that year in that league.
- Florida gained its first permanent major-league professional sports team in 1966 when the American Football League added the Miami Dolphins.
- Throughout most of the 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s, Washington were just one of three other teams that primarily wore their white jerseys at home (the others being the Dallas Cowboys and Miami Dolphins).
- On November 18, 2010 the Bears recorded franchise win number 700 in a win against the Miami Dolphins.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Miami Dolphins