Nascar drivers similar to or like Michael Annett
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forMichael Annett
- Michael Annett made the next attempt at the season-ending race at Homestead, where he finished 36th after a crash.
- Following an injury to Michael Annett, Sorenson substituted for Annett in the Richard Petty Motorsports No. 43 Ford for several races.
- With five laps remaining, Michael Annett and Austin Dillon collided and a multi-car crash erupted in the first turn.
- For 2011 he returned to the Camping World Truck Series to drive the No. 62 South Point Toyota for Germain Racing while Michael Annett replaced him at RWR.
- However, after Michael Annett failed to qualify, Scott gave up his ride to allow the Sprint Cup regular to earn driver points.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Michael Annett