Officeholders similar to or like Michael Applebaum
Canadian former politician who served as interim Mayor of Montreal between his appointment by the city council on November 16, 2012 and his resignation on June 18, 2013. Wikipedia
Municipal elections were held in the city of Montreal, Quebec, Canada on November 3, 2013 as part of the 2013 Quebec municipal elections. Voters elected 65 positions on the Montreal City Council, including the mayor, borough mayors, and city councillors, as well as 38 borough councillors. Wikipedia
The city of Montreal, Quebec, Canada, held a municipal election at the same time as numerous other municipalities in Quebec, on November 1, 2009. Voters elected the Mayor of Montreal, Montreal City Council, and the mayors and councils of each of the city's boroughs. Wikipedia
Sentences forMichael Applebaum
- As Tremblay's resignation occurred less than a year before the 2013 municipal election, his formal successor Michael Applebaum was chosen by the latter method, in a vote which took place on November 16.
- Tremblay resigned as mayor in November 2012 amid the backdrop of a growing corruption scandal, and Michael Applebaum was chosen by council as his successor.
- During his time on the council, he criticized the lack of transparency in urban planning for projects in his seat of Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, while Michael Applebaum was mayor.
- He was replaced by Michael Applebaum, who formed a coalition government with representation from all parties on council and some independents.
- Following Tremblay's resignation as mayor, city council voted to choose a replacement, and Tassé supported Michael Applebaum's successful bid for the position.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Michael Applebaum