Chefs similar to or like Michael Chiarello
American celebrity chef specializing in Italian-influenced California cuisine. Wikipedia
American restaurateur, television personality, and celebrity chef. Tsai's restaurants have focused on East-West fusion cuisine, and have included major stakes in Blue Ginger in Wellesley, Massachusetts (a Zagat and James Beard-recognized establishment) from 1998 to 2017, and Blue Dragon in the Fort Point Channel area of Boston (a Zagat-recognized tapas-style gastropub named in Esquire Magazine "Best New Restaurants 2013"). Wikipedia
American celebrity chef, entrepreneur, author, and educator specializing in plant-based cuisine. Author of 12 cookbooks and is the founder of the companies Matthew Kenney Cuisine and Matthew Kenney Culinary, a plant-based diet education and wellness business offering courses in several Wikipedia
American celebrity chef, restaurateur, and reality television personality. Owner and executive chef of several restaurants: Mesa Grill in Las Vegas; Bar Americain in New York and at Mohegan Sun; Bobby Flay Steak in Atlantic City; Gato in New York, and Bobby's Burger Palace in 19 locations across 11 states. Wikipedia
American celebrity chef, author, and travel documentarian who starred in programs focusing on the exploration of international culture, cuisine, and the human condition. 1978 graduate of The Culinary Institute of America and a veteran of a number of professional kitchens in his long career, which included many years spent as executive chef at Brasserie Les Halles in Manhattan. Wikipedia
American celebrity chef and restaurateur. He has founded the Schulson Collective of restaurants involving Japanese gastropub Izakaya, the Double Knot Restaurant, the Graffiti Bar, the Independence Beer Garden, Sampan, Harp & Crown, Guiseppe & Sons and other prominent restaurants. Wikipedia
Washington, D.C.-based chef and restaurateur best known as the fifth-place finisher of the fourth season of Top Chef, which aired 2008-2009. Chef and owner of multiple restaurants: Good Stuff Eatery, Santa Rosa Taqueria, and We, The Pizza in Washington, D.C. In the summer of 2017, Mendelsohn closed his restaurant Béarnaise in Washington's Capitol Hill and opened Santa Rosa Taqueria in its place. Wikipedia
English celebrity chef and talk show host who has appeared on and hosted a variety of Food Network programs including Dinner: Impossible, Worst Cooks in America, Restaurant: Impossible, A Hero's Welcome, Operation Restaurant, All-Star Academy, Guy's Grocery Games, Chopped: Impossible and Restaurant Express. Irvine currently operates one restaurant, entitled Robert Irvine's Public House, at the Tropicana resort in Las Vegas, Nevada. Wikipedia
American chef and restaurateur often recognized for his contributions to molecular gastronomy or progressive cuisine. His Chicago restaurant Alinea has won numerous accolades and Achatz himself has won numerous awards from prominent culinary institutions and publications, including the Food and Wine 's "best new chefs" award in 2002, "Rising Star Chef of the Year Award" for 2003, "Best Chef in the United States" for 2008 and a 2012 "Who's Who Inductee" from the James Beard Foundation. Wikipedia
American celebrity chef, cookbook author, and authority on Pennsylvania Dutch cuisine. Groff authored six cookbooks focusing on Pennsylvania Dutch foods, including "Good Earth and Country Cooking," which Time Magazine called "one of the top five regional cookbooks introduced in 1981." Wikipedia
Sentences forMichael Chiarello
- He was the second chef eliminated from the competition after losing a peanut secret-ingredient showdown against Chef Michael Chiarello.
- Prominent American chefs and cooks working in the Italian-American tradition include Giada De Laurentiis, Mario Batali, Michael Chiarello, Frank Pellegrino, Rocco DiSpirito, Tom Colicchio, and Lidia Bastianich.
- In 2009, Norén competed on an episode of Bravo’s Top Chef Masters, which aired July 15, with Rick Moonen, Lachlan Mackinnon-Patterson, and Michael Chiarello (who was declared the winner).
- The series debuted on June 10, 2009, with contestants including Rick Bayless, John Besh, Michael Chiarello, Wylie Dufresne, Jonathan Waxman and Hubert Keller.
- Along with being a private cook, she spent time working on culinary production teams for several cooking series, including Food Network’s Easy Entertaining with Michael Chiarello and PBS's Everyday Baking for Everyday Food.
- He placed third (behind winner Rick Bayless and runner-up Michael Chiarello) in Top Chef Masters, Bravo's 2009 cooking reality competition, and designated that any winnings would be donated to Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- Guest chefs have included Dan Barber, Michael Chiarello, Michel Cornu, Cat Cora, Gary Danko, Tiffany Derry, Mark Dommen, Ken Frank, Thomas Keller, Mourad Lahlou, Cindy Pawlcyn, Richard Reddington, and Ming Tsai.
- "Napa Style with Michael Chiarello" (2004)
- In November 1995, Scarpone moved west to the Napa Valley to work at the renowned Tra Vigne restaurant under chef Michael Chiarello and was quickly promoted to sous-chef.
- It now includes creative recipes, cooking demonstrations, and interviews with celebrity chefs, such as Michael Chiarello, Ming Tsai, and Stephanie Izard.
- Produced by Eli Holzman, Rhett Bachner, Michael Chiarello and Bob and Harvey Weinstein, it was hosted by Stacy Keibler.
- The platform has offered experiences to its members with celebrities including Dale DeGroff, Joe Montana, Kobe Bryant, Michael Chiarello, Tyler Florence, Richard Branson, Andre Agassi, Madonna, Shakira, Justin Timberlake, Robin Thicke, Greg Norman, John McEnroe, Thomas Keller, and Alice Waters.
- Some of the featured speakers were Dr. Carole Meredith (UC Davis), Paul Draper (Ridge), Michael Chiarello (chef), Rayna Green (Smithsonian), Mike Grgich (Grgich Hills) Dr. Edi Maletic and Dr. Ivan Pejic (University of Zagreb), Joel Peterson (Ravenswood), Carol Shelton (Carol Shelton Wines), Charles Sullivan (author and historian), Bob Trinchero (Trinchero Family Estates), and Dr. James Wolpert (UC Davis).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Michael Chiarello