Basketball biographies similar to or like Michael Jordan
American businessman and former professional basketball player. Wikipedia
Jamaican-American basketball coach and former professional player who is the head coach of the Georgetown University men's team. He played most of his career as the starting center for the New York Knicks of the National Basketball Association (NBA) before ending his playing career with brief stints with the Seattle SuperSonics and Orlando Magic. Wikipedia
American former professional basketball player who played for the San Antonio Spurs in the National Basketball Association (NBA) from 1989 to 2003. 10-time NBA All-Star, the 1995 NBA MVP, a two-time NBA champion , a two-time Olympic Gold Medal winner (1992, 1996), a two-time Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame inductee (2009 for his individual career, 2010 as a member of the 1992 United States men's Olympic basketball team), and a two-time U.S. Olympic Hall of Fame inductee (2008 individually, 2009 as a member of the 1992 Olympic team). Wikipedia
American former professional basketball player who is an analyst on Inside the NBA. Nicknamed "Sir Charles", "the Round Mound of Rebound", and "the Chuckster", Barkley established himself as one of the National Basketball Association's greatest and most dominant power forwards of all time. Wikipedia
Sentences forMichael Jordan
- The NBA on NBC enjoyed great success in the 1990s due in large part to the Chicago Bulls' run of six championships at the hands of superstar Michael Jordan.
- During the 1990s, with Michael Jordan leading them, the Bulls won six NBA championships in eight seasons.
- The year following their move to the new arena, the Suns made it to the NBA Finals for the second time in franchise history, losing to Michael Jordan's Chicago Bulls, 4 games to 2.
- The 1991 Finals represented a changing of the guard as the Lakers were defeated in five games by the Chicago Bulls, led by superstar Michael Jordan.
- O'Neal won each of the Finals series' MVP awards, making him the only player besides Michael Jordan to win three consecutive Finals MVPs.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Michael Jordan