People similar to or like Michael Lang (producer)
American concert promoter, producer and artistic manager who is best known as a co-creator of the Woodstock Music & Art Festival in 1969. Wikipedia
Summer music festival in Woodstock, Illinois that presented classical music concerts, primarily of Mozart's music, by the Woodstock Mozart Festival Orchestra and guest artists. The Woodstock Mozart Festival had its origins in the 1987 as part of a summer festival at the Woodstock Opera House entitled "Woodfest". Wikipedia
American musician and songwriter in addition to an artist manager and advocate, musician, songwriter, concert promoter, record producer and music supervisor for television and film. Known for managing both the American rock band The Call and songwriter Michael Been and has worked in various capacities with such artists as Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Sam Philips, Mark Heard, U2 and Robin Lane, Ramona Silver, Vigilantes of Love, among others. Wikipedia
American who has served in the music industry as a record producer, manager, concert promoter, video director, publisher, label executive and recording studio owner since 1968. In the late 1960s he had his first success as a producer with the Southwest FOB's (England Dan & John Ford Coley) hit "Smell of Incense". Wikipedia
Sentences forMichael Lang (producer)
- On 28 May 1969 the band received a phone call from Michael Lang, the producer of the momentous Woodstock Festival, asking the band to perform at the festival for a payment of $4,500.
- Several months later, he met producer Michael Lang, who agreed to manage him on the condition that he stay sober.
- Michael Lang has disputed Tiber's account of the initial meeting with Max Yasgur, and said that he was introduced to Yasgur by a real estate salesman.
- The released single included a co-producer credit for Artie Ripp, who later was the first to sign and produce Joel as a solo artist after Michael Lang, who had given Joel a monetary advance, passed Joel along to Ripp to focus his attentions elsewhere.
- Attending the ceremony were Woodstock producers Michael Lang and Joel Rosenman.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Michael Lang (producer)