Nascar drivers similar to or like Michael McDowell (racing driver)
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional racing driver and television commentator, working as an analyst for IMSA on NBC and NASCAR America. He also competes in the NASCAR Xfinity and Cup Series for Kaulig Racing, driving the No. 16 Chevrolet Camaro on a full-time basis in the former and part-time in the latter. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forMichael McDowell (racing driver)
- On the final lap, while receiving drafting help from eventual winner Michael McDowell, Keselowski tried to pass Logano in turn three but Logano's block and McDowell's push turned him into Logano.
- On the final lap of the 2021 Daytona 500, Logano led teammate Keselowski before he attempted to pass Logano with momentum from Michael McDowell, resulting in a fiery crash.
- With four laps to go, a four-car crash in Turn 3 on lap 157 that eliminated potential darkhorse Michael McDowell from contention set up an overtime situation.
- After the race, Logano had confronted fellow Ford teammate Michael McDowell for not giving Logano the push he needed for the win.
- In the season's third race, the Sam's Town 300 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, she finished 36th after colliding with Michael McDowell on the 82nd lap.
- It was the first Xfinity Series win for Dillon since the August Bristol race in 2016, and the first for RCR's Xfinity team since 2016 at Road America with Michael McDowell.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Michael McDowell (racing driver)