Nascar drivers similar to or like Michael Waltrip
American former professional stock car racing driver, racing commentator, and published author. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forMichael Waltrip
- He and Michael Waltrip finished in reverse order of the Daytona 500 and the entire DEI team celebrated their emotional victory to honor the deceased Dale Earnhardt.
- His younger brother, Michael Waltrip, won the race, but Michael's victory was overshadowed by the death of Dale Earnhardt.
- McDowell's contract was not renewed by MWR for 2009, when Michael Waltrip decided not to retire and the team did not have a sponsorship for another car.
- As Earnhardt Jr. and his teammate Michael Waltrip raced to the finish line, he finished second to Waltrip.
- At the Talladega race in the fall, Stewart was leading on the final lap but underestimated the speed of a closing Michael Waltrip.
- During the 2005 running of the Sylvania 300, Gordon was involved in a wreck with Michael Waltrip, the driver of the No. 15 NAPA Chevrolet.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Michael Waltrip