Nascar drivers similar to or like Michael Waltrip
American former professional stock car racing driver, racing commentator, and published author. Wikipedia
Sentences forMichael Waltrip
- Scott made the field at Talladega in May, but finished last after a blown engine and subsequent crash collecting Michael Waltrip.
- At the Talladega race in the fall, Stewart was leading on the final lap but underestimated the speed of a closing Michael Waltrip.
- 3 drifted low on the track, probably attempting a blocking maneuver so that either Michael Waltrip or Dale Earnhardt, Jr., could win the race.
- His younger brother, Michael Waltrip, won the race, but Michael's victory was overshadowed by the death of Dale Earnhardt.
- As Earnhardt and his teammate Michael Waltrip raced to the finish line, he finished second to Waltrip.
- Michael Waltrip, who won that infamous 500, pulled off a slingshot last lap pass on Elliott Sadler to win his first ever Camping World Truck race in a No.
- Seconds later, his driver Michael Waltrip won the race, with his teammate and son Dale Earnhardt Jr. finishing second.
- The race, which was won by Louisville native Ben Rhodes, marked the first Truck Series win by a driver from Kentucky since Michael Waltrip's 2011 Daytona Truck win.
- McDowell's contract was not renewed by MWR for 2009, when Michael Waltrip decided not to retire and the team did not have sponsorship for another car.
- At the close of the 2004 season, it was revealed that Tony Eury Sr. would be promoted to the team manager position for the DEI corporation, while Tony Eury Jr. became the crew chief for Michael Waltrip for the 2005 season.
- 55. He drove 25 races in both 2012 and 2013, sharing the car with Michael Waltrip and Brian Vickers.
- During the 2005 running of the Sylvania 300, Gordon was involved in a wreck with Michael Waltrip, the driver of the No.
- He then won the next weekend at the Sam's Club 200 at North Carolina Motor Speedway by leading only the last two laps as leaders Jeff Green and Michael Waltrip wrecked each other on the last lap.
- With the dawn of the 1999 season, the Wood Brothers brought in Elliott Sadler to replace a departing Michael Waltrip.
- 55 for its new entry for Mark Martin and Michael Waltrip; in response Front Row Motorsports changed to the No.
- He is the older brother of former NASCAR driver and the now defunct MWR team owner Michael Waltrip.
- Vickers Team owner and race driver Michael Waltrip will race the Daytona 500, while Brett Moffitt raced the No.
- In 2004, Michael Waltrip Racing began at partnership with Best Western that continues today.
- On January 25, 2015, USA Today writer Jeff Gluck reported that Gordon was hired by Fox Sports to work as a guest analyst for Fox NASCAR broadcasts of Xfinity Series events alongside full-time announcers Adam Alexander and Michael Waltrip; the news was officially announced by Fox Sports the following day.
- With 3 laps remaining, Michael Waltrip and Jason Leffler passed Dale Jr., putting Waltrip in the lead.
- Jarrett was forced to use all five of his provisionals at the start of the season, starting at Daytona mainly because Michael Waltrip Racing was penalized by NASCAR for an illegal fuel additive during Speedweeks and the penalties knocked Jarrett, Michael Waltrip and David Reutimann out of the top 35 in owner points-the safety net for qualifying regardless of rain and cancellations of qualifying.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Michael Waltrip