Sports rivalries similar to or like Michigan–Notre Dame football rivalry
American college football rivalry between the Michigan Wolverines and Notre Dame Fighting Irish. Wikipedia
The History of Michigan Wolverines football in the early years covers the history of the University of Michigan Wolverines football program from its formation in the 1870s through the hiring of Fielding H. Yost prior to the 1901 season. Independent of any conference until 1896 when it became one of the founding members of the Western Conference . Wikipedia
The 1902 Michigan Wolverines football team represented the University of Michigan in the 1902 Western Conference football season. 11–0 record, outscored their opponents by a combined score of 644 to 12, and became known as the second of Yost's famed "Point-a-Minute" teams. Wikipedia
Sentences forMichigan–Notre Dame football rivalry
- To begin the season, Michigan travelled to South Bend, Indiana to face the Notre Dame Fighting Irish to resume its long-running rivalry after a three year hiatus.
- A November 23 contest marked the inception of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish football program and the beginning of the Michigan–Notre Dame rivalry.
- During Parseghian's tenure at Notre Dame, the school's long-dormant football rivalry with Michigan was revived through an agreement signed in 1970.
- After its game against Penn State, Michigan hosted the Notre Dame Fighting Irish to rekindle its long-running rivalry.
- In his second start at quarterback, Robinson led Michigan to a 28–24 win over Notre Dame against its traditional rival.
- Its first game of the year was on the road against rival Notre Dame, the first meeting between the two schools since 2014.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Michigan–Notre Dame football rivalry