NCAA football single games similar to or like Michigan–Ohio State football rivalry
American college football rivalry game played annually between the University of Michigan Wolverines and The Ohio State University Buckeyes. Wikipedia
The Ohio State Buckeyes football team competes as part of the NCAA Division I Football Bowl Subdivision, representing Ohio State University in the East Division of the Big Ten Conference. Ohio State has played their home games at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, Ohio since 1922. Wikipedia
American college football rivalry game played by the Wolverines of the University of Michigan and Maroons of the University of Chicago. The most important game of the season for the two schools, which were the first major football powers in what was then considered the western United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forMichigan–Ohio State football rivalry
- Meyer then asked ESPN to be taken off assignment during the weekend of the Ohio State–Michigan game, adding more to the speculations that he might be named the next head coach of Ohio State.
- Dierdorf sustained a knee injury on the first play of the 1968 Michigan–Ohio State game, and his ability to return to the team remained doubtful until the start of the 1969 season.
- During that stretch in the Michigan–Ohio State football rivalry, dubbed the "Ten-Year War," Hayes and Schembechler's teams won or shared the Big Ten Conference crown every season and usually each placed in the national rankings.
- In his final regular season game, the annual Michigan–Ohio State rivalry game, Robinson rushed for 122 yards on 10 carries, including a 67-yard touchdown run with a minute to go in the first half.
- The 1901 game was the third meeting in what would become the Michigan–Ohio State football rivalry, with the two teams having played to a scoreless tie in their prior match in 1900.
- The deal gives Fox the first choice of games on most weeks, including marquee games such as the Michigan/Ohio State game—which had been a fixture of ABC's college football schedule for over a half-decade.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Michigan–Ohio State football rivalry