Topics similar to or like Mickey Thompson Entertainment Group
Sanctioning body for an American short course off road racing series that took place inside stadiums. Wikipedia
Short course off road racing racetrack, located near Crandon, Wisconsin, United States on U.S. Route 8. The course hosts the World Championship Off-Road Races, Red Bull World Cup, Forest County Potawatomi Spring Brush Run Races, and Lucas Oil Midwest Short Course League points races. Wikipedia
American and Australian off-road racing series created by off-road racer and former IndyCar and NASCAR driver Robby Gordon in 2013. Sanctioned by the United States Auto Club (USAC) in America with title sponsorship from Gordon's Speed Energy brand, the series utilizes identical off-road trucks that originally competed primarily in American football stadiums, but in 2014 began racing mostly on street circuits and road courses, often in conjunction with the IndyCar Series race schedules. Wikipedia
Professional American off-road racing racetruck driver from Abrams, Wisconsin. He has competed in numerous major off-road series, including SCORE International, Short-course Off-road Drivers Association (SODA), Championship Off-Road Racing (CORR), World Series of Off-Road Racing (WSORR), and Traxxas TORC Series (TORC). Wikipedia
Professional racing organization that sanctions and governs multiple drone racing events. IDRA's major events and series' include the 2017 Challengers Cup, 2016 World Drone Prix, 2016 North America Cup, 2016 GiGA World Masters, and the 2015 California Cup. Wikipedia
Sentences forMickey Thompson Entertainment Group
- Afterward, he moved to the Mickey Thompson Entertainment Group (MTEG) Stadium Racing Series where he won several more awards.
- Later, he formed off-road racing sanctioning bodies SCORE International and Mickey Thompson Entertainment Group (MTEG).
- He competed in the final season of the Mickey Thompson Entertainment Group (MTEG) Grand National Sport Trucks Series in 1994.
- He also competed in the Mickey Thompson Stadium Series, a now defunct indoor stadium short-course off-road racing series.
- In the 1980s, Mickey Thompson Entertainment Group (MTEG) took over the West region.
- Gordon announced the formation of the Stadium Super Trucks (SST) in 2012, modeling the series after Thompson's MTEG stadium series; early in his career, Gordon had won the 1989 MTEG championship as a 20-year-old.
- His wife Trudy and he formed the Mickey Thompson Entertainment Group (MTEG), which ran an indoor motocross and off-road vehicle racing show and competition that brought the sport from the back-country to major metropolitan stadiums and arenas.
- He switched to off-road racing in the Mickey Thompson Entertainment Group (MTEG) stadium series in the early 1980s.
- He added the Mickey Thompson Entertainment Group Stadium Series events to his schedule to enhance his horizons.
- Another format made popular by the Mickey Thompson Entertainment Group was called stadium racing, where off-road racing vehicles were used in a temporary off-road racetrack constructed inside a stadium.
- He took control of the Mickey Thompson Entertainment Group after the murders of his step-mother and father.
- After dominating women's motocross, Gonzalez made the decision to switch to stadium off-road racing competing in the superlight cars class of the Mickey Thompson off-road series with future NASCAR racer Jimmie Johnson as her teammate.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mickey Thompson Entertainment Group