Settlements similar to or like Mid-Atlantic (United States)
Region of the United States generally located in the overlap between the Northeastern and Southeastern States. Wikipedia
State in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern regions of the United States. Bordered on the north and east by the state of New York; on the east, southeast, and south by the Atlantic Ocean; on the west by the Delaware River and Pennsylvania; and on the southwest by Delaware Bay and the State of Delaware. Wikipedia
State in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern regions of the United States. Bordered by Delaware to the southeast, Maryland to the south, West Virginia to the southwest, Ohio to the west, Lake Erie and the Canadian province of Ontario to the northwest, New York to the north, and New Jersey to the east, while the Appalachian Mountains run through its middle. Wikipedia
Geographical region of the United States bordered to the north by Canada, to the east by the Atlantic Ocean, to the south by the southern United States, and to the west by the midwestern United States. One of the four regions defined by the United States Census Bureau for the collection and analysis of statistics. Wikipedia
Most populous megalopolis located entirely in the United States, with over 50 million residents, as well as the most urbanized megalopolis in the United States and the megalopolis with the world's largest economic output. Located primarily on the Atlantic Ocean in the Northeastern United States, with its lower terminus in the upper Southeast, it runs primarily northeast to southwest from the northern suburbs of Boston, Massachusetts, to the southern suburbs of Washington, D.C., in Northern Virginia. Wikipedia
Sentences forMid-Atlantic (United States)
- After 1800, the Federalists collapsed in the South and West, though the party remained competitive in New England and in some Mid-Atlantic states.
- The two U.S. Census Bureau divisions in the Northeast (New England and Mid-Atlantic) rank #2 and #1 among the 9 divisions in population density according to the 2013 population estimate.
- The region is often subdivided into New England (the six states east of New York State) and the Mid-Atlantic states (New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania).
- Pennsylvania (Pennsilfaani), officially the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, is a state in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern regions of the United States.
- Virginia, officially the Commonwealth of Virginia, is a state in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern regions of the United States, between the Atlantic Coast and the Appalachian Mountains.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mid-Atlantic (United States)