Ecoregions similar to or like Middle Atlantic coastal forests
The Middle Atlantic coastal forests are a temperate coniferous forest mixed with patches of evergreen broadleaved forests (closer to the Atlantic coast) along the coast of the southeastern United States. Wikipedia
The Northeastern coastal forests are a temperate broadleaf and mixed forests ecoregion of the northeast and middle Atlantic region of the United States. Area of 34,630 sq miles encompassing the Piedmont and coastal plain of seven states, extending from coastal southwestern Maine, southeastern New Hampshire, eastern Massachusetts, and Rhode Island, southward through Connecticut, New York State, New Jersey, southeast Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland. Wikipedia
Ecoregion of the temperate broadleaf and mixed forest biome, in the lower portion of the Eastern United States. This ecoregion covers the Piedmont region of the eastern United States, stretching in a broad arc from extreme southwest New Jersey southwest to Mississippi. Wikipedia
Sentences forMiddle Atlantic coastal forests
- In the southern two-thirds of the state are found Middle Atlantic coastal forests.
- The Great Dismal Swamp lies wholly within the Middle Atlantic coastal forests ecoregion.
- To the south lie the Southeastern mixed forests and the Middle Atlantic coastal forests.
- Located in the Middle Atlantic coastal forests ecoregion, the cape provides habitat for large numbers of migratory birds.
- The Croatan National Forest lies completely within the Middle Atlantic coastal forests ecoregion.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Middle Atlantic coastal forests