U.S. counties similar to or like Middlesex County, Massachusetts
Located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, in the United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forMiddlesex County, Massachusetts
- On the fourth day of the protest, the Middlesex Superior Court issued a temporary restraining order, requiring the students to leave Ford Hall.
- Most of the county governments were abolished by the state of Massachusetts beginning in 1997 including Middlesex County, the largest county in the state by population.
- Newton is a suburban city approximately seven miles from downtown Boston, in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, at 42.33778°N, -71.21°W (42.337713, −71.209936).
- While in law school he had been a student prosecutor in the office of the District Attorney of Middlesex County, John J. Droney.
- Cambridge was a county seat of Middlesex County, along with Lowell, until the abolition of county government.
- Cambridge is a city in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, and part of the Boston metropolitan area as a major suburb of Boston.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Middlesex County, Massachusetts