Comics creators similar to or like Mike Allred
American comic book artist and writer most famous for his independent comics creation, Madman. Wikipedia
American artist known for his work in comic books—particularly for Marvel Comics' New Mutants, Moon Knight, and Elektra: Assassin. Considered revolutionary in mainstream US comics, due to his highly stylized art that verged on abstraction and made use of oil painting, photorealism, collage, mimeograph, and other forms generally uncommon in comic books. Wikipedia
American comic book artist, best known for his work on comic series Shaolin Cowboy, Hard Boiled and The Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot, which was adapted into an animated television series of the same name, as well as his contributions to The Matrix series of films. Influence by a multitude of artists including Peter Chung, Frank Quitely, Seth Fisher, Eric Powell, Frank Cho, Juan José Ryp, James Stokoe, Chris Burnham, Aaron Kuder, Nick Pitarra, and others. Wikipedia
Sentences forMike Allred
- Mike Allred would return to create the main covers with Archie artists creating the alternative covers and interior art.
- It was also revealed that 19 titles published in May 2014 would feature variant covers drawn by Mike Allred in the style of Batman '66.
- Jeff Parker writes the series, which features cover art by Mike Allred and interior art by different artists each issue.
- The 7th issue of Solo featured a short adventure titled Batman A-Go-Go!, which was created by writer/artist Mike Allred as a tribute to the 1960s TV series.
- The cover art is provided by the comic book artists Mike and Laura Allred.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mike Allred