Sports people similar to or like Mike Ford (NASCAR)
American NASCAR crew chief from Morristown, Tennessee who most recently was known to be working for RSS Racing in the NASCAR Xfinity Series. Wikipedia
American NASCAR crew chief, who is employed by Joe Gibbs Racing and is the crew chief for their No. 20 Toyota Supra in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driven by Harrison Burton. Crew chief for Brewco Motorsports and a pit crew member with LAR Motorsports and Sadler Brothers Racing. Wikipedia
The 38th season of the NASCAR Xfinity Series, a stock car racing series sanctioned by NASCAR in the United States. Tyler Reddick entered as the defending champion, and won his second championship over Cole Custer and Christopher Bell, who were known as “the big three” over the course of the season as they dominated the vast majority of the races. Wikipedia
Sentences forMike Ford (NASCAR)
- His crew chief Mike Ford revealed Hamlin's right-rear tire had been cut on the run before his crash which Hamlin later attributed to running over debris on track.
- However, after the team had major struggles, failing to perform as good as the other two of the Gibbs cars (including a DNQ at the Coca-Cola 600), Rogers was replaced by Mike Ford as Leffler's crew chief.
- Hamlin said he felt the top-five finishers were lucky to achieve their finishing positions and that his crew chief Mike Ford said there was "no glory in winning a fuel-mileage race, other than saying you didn't run hard and were saving fuel".
- In September, it was announced that veteran crew chief Mike Ford would join the team as the crew chief for the No. 25 Nationwide Series team, while Mike Beam would stay on as the crew chief of the No. 05 truck.
- Denny Hamlin's crew chief Mike Ford took a gamble, putting on two tires, thus giving his driver the lead.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mike Ford (NASCAR)