Nascar drivers similar to or like Mike Skinner (racing driver)
American former stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forMike Skinner (racing driver)
- But by lap 138, Earnhardt had taken the lead and thanks to a push by teammate Mike Skinner, he maintained it.
- The Truck Series race in September 2006 was the first NASCAR race run on the surface, with Mike Skinner being victorious.
- The next week at Indianapolis, he started the race but exited the car on the first pit stop, allowing Mike Skinner to take the wheel.
- He was then moved over to the #31 car driven by Mike Skinner, but did not record a victory in two seasons.
- Later in the same season, he joined Richard Childress Racing as a replacement for an injured Mike Skinner.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mike Skinner (racing driver)