Nascar drivers similar to or like Mike Wallace (racing driver)
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forMike Wallace (racing driver)
- Leffler swerved and Dale crashed into the wall in Turn Four, allowing Mike Wallace to pass everyone for the victory.
- Gordon returned to racing in a one-off agreement with Ultra Motorsports, where he replaced the team's regular driver Mike Wallace in the No.
- Germain Racing fielded its first full-time entry in the Nationwide Series in 2008, with Mike Wallace driving.
- After Mike Wallace failed to make Daytona, Hill DNQ'd the next race, but qualified in Vegas; he finished 42nd after a crash.
- Ken Schrader and Mike Wallace ran one race apice in 2008.
- Wallace's brothers, Kenny and Mike, also used to race on the NASCAR circuit.
- In the middle of turns three and four, Robby gave a bump to Jeff Gordon while he had slowed down to try to pass the lapped car of Mike Wallace, sending him into Wallace's No. 12 car and inflicting damage on the 24 car.
- 4 Chevrolet in the 2014 NASCAR Nationwide Series for JD Motorsports, replacing Mike Wallace as the team's lead driver, in addition to returning to the No.
- Kenny Irwin, Jr. and Rick Crawford won the second and third running of the race, while Mike Wallace won the event in 1999 after going an extra seven miles.
- However, Mike Wallace, running on the tail end of the lead lap (Mike was in front of the leader), jumbled up the 9th restart.
- In the middle of turns three and four, Robby gave a bump to Jeff while he had slowed down to try and pass the lapped car of Mike Wallace, sending him into Wallace's No. 12 car and inflicting damage on the 24 car.
- 08 for Ware competed against her father, Mike Wallace, as it marked the first time ever a father and daughter raced in the same event in any of the top three NASCAR Series'.
- Mike Wallace was then designated as driver, posting a 10th-place run at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- The other primary drivers were Joe Nemechek and Mike Wallace.
- In October 2014, Mike Wallace, the regular driver for the Robinson-affiliated Identity Ventures Racing, ran the No.
- The team's driver was announced as Mike Wallace.
- 88 on an interim basis until Rudd healed, except at Talladega, where Mike Wallace drove the car.
- Mike Wallace was initially entered in the No.
- 78 car as a replacement for Kenny Wallace, and the UAW-Ford 500 at Talladega, replacing Mike Wallace in the No.
- Also in 2015, Kenny's brother, Mike Wallace, had open heart surgery.
- Mike Wallace ran a limited schedule for Phoenix in 2003, and had two top-ten finishes.
- Kenny and his older brothers, Rusty Wallace and Mike Wallace, followed in their father's footsteps.
- Mike Wallace would drive the car for 4 races.
- After failing to make the Daytona 500 with Mike Wallace, the team signed David Gilliland and was 35th in points after Bristol, guaranteeing the team a start in Martinsville, only to fall out of the top-35 after the event.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mike Wallace (racing driver)