Aircraft similar to or like Mikoyan MiG-29
Twin-engine jet fighter aircraft designed in the Soviet Union. Wikipedia
Soviet-origin twin-engine supermaneuverable fighter aircraft designed by Sukhoi. Intended as a direct competitor for the large United States fourth-generation fighters such as the Grumman F-14 Tomcat and F-15 Eagle, with 3530 km range, heavy aircraft ordnance, sophisticated avionics and high maneuverability. Wikipedia
American twin-engine, all-weather tactical fighter aircraft designed by McDonnell Douglas . Following reviews of proposals, the United States Air Force selected McDonnell Douglas's design in 1967 to meet the service's need for a dedicated air superiority fighter. Wikipedia
Sentences forMikoyan MiG-29
- An exception was that Soviet airmen appreciated the MiG-29's codename "Fulcrum", as an indication of its pivotal role in Soviet air defence.
- On 11 July 2018, Slovakia's government approved the purchase of 14 F-16s Block 70/72 to replace its aging fleet of Soviet-made MiG-29s.
- France's Dassault Mirage 2000E and an offer from Poland for the supply of MiG-29s and Su-27s were also considered, but no deal materialized.
- On 14 January 2016, the Russian defence ministry said that the first joint bombing mission had been performed by Russian air force Su-25 fighters and Syrian air force MiG-29 aircraft.
- On 4 August 2003, the German Air Force accepted its first series production Eurofighter (30+03) starting the replacement process of the Mikoyan MiG-29s inherited from the East German Air Force.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mikoyan MiG-29