People similar to or like Miley Cyrus
American singer, songwriter, and actress. Wikipedia
American singer, songwriter, actress, and executive producer. After appearing on the children's television series Barney & Friends (2002–2004), she rose to prominence for her role as Mitchie Torres in the Disney Channel musical television film Camp Rock (2008) and its sequel Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam (2010). Wikipedia
American actress, businesswoman, singer-songwriter, producer, and writer. Duff began her acting career at a young age and quickly became labeled a teen idol as the title character of the television series Lizzie McGuire (2001–2004) and in the theatrical film based on the series, The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003). Wikipedia
American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, actress, author, businesswoman, and humanitarian, known primarily for her work in country music. After achieving success as a songwriter for others, Parton made her album debut in 1967 with Hello, I'm Dolly, which led to success during the remainder of the 1960s (both as a solo artist and with a series of duet albums with Porter Wagoner), before her sales and chart peak came during the 1970s and continued into the 1980s. Wikipedia
Trinidadian-American rapper, singer, songwriter, actress, and model. Born in the Saint James district of Port of Spain and raised in the Queens borough of New York City, she gained public recognition after releasing the mixtapes Playtime Is Over (2007), Sucka Free (2008), and Beam Me Up Scotty (2009). Wikipedia
American singer, songwriter and actress, who VH1 listed on their "100 Greatest Child Stars of All Time" list in 2012. Raven-Symoné began her career as a child actress, appearing as Olivia Kendall on The Cosby Show (1989–1992) and Nicole Lee on Hangin' with Mr. Cooper (1993–1997), both of which earned her a number of awards and nominations. Wikipedia
American actress, singer, and songwriter. In 2004, she began her career in the animated Indian film The Legend of Buddha, later starring in the films Alice Upside Down (2007), The Clique (2008), Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (2009) and Labor Pains (2009) as a teenager. Wikipedia
Sentences forMiley Cyrus
- In October 2013, she was featured as a guest vocalist on the song "Bangerz)">SMS (Bangerz)" by Miley Cyrus, from the latter's fourth studio album Bangerz (2013).
- On April 25, 2008, the televised entertainment program Entertainment Tonight reported that 15-year-old Miley Cyrus had posed topless for a photo shoot with Vanity Fair.
- She also co-wrote and provided featuring vocals on the song "Rainbowland" on Younger Now, the sixth album by her goddaughter Miley Cyrus.
- Later, a song titled "Twerk" by rapper Lil Twist, featuring Bieber as well as Miley Cyrus, also leaked.
- Never Say Never reportedly exceeded industry expectations, nearly matching the $31.1 million grossed by Miley Cyrus's 2008 3-D concert film, Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert, which holds the record for the top debut for a music-documentary.
- Richard expressed concern about the sexually explicit public image of singer Miley Cyrus, following controversy surrounding a semi-naked video for her song "Wrecking Ball".
- Parton is the godmother of singer-songwriter and actress Miley Cyrus.
- Miley Cyrus' performance of her song "We Can't Stop" featured the former Disney star entering the stage through a giant teddy bear wearing a one-piece bodice with a teddy bear design on it.
- Miley Cyrus won Video of the Year for "Wrecking Ball" and got a young homeless man named Jesse to accept the award on her behalf.
- The connection between Dylan’s career and human rights was embodied in the four-CD album Chimes of Freedom: Songs of Bob Dylan Honoring 50 Years of Amnesty International (2012), featuring contributions from 80 artists, including Adele, Sting, Patti Smith and Miley Cyrus.
- It stars Allen alongside Elaine May and Miley Cyrus.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry, although not rappers, have been accused of cultural appropriation and commercializing hip hop.
- The 2015 show was hosted by Miley Cyrus.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Miley Cyrus