Topics similar to or like Military engineering
Loosely defined as the art, science, and practice of designing and building military works and maintaining lines of military transport and military communications. Wikipedia
Military theory about the design of modern fortifications. The examples of "flexible" defense-lines (Mannerheim Line, Árpád Line, Bar Lev Line) are not based on dense lines of heavily armed, large and expensive concrete fortifications as the systems such as the Maginot Line were. Wikipedia
Field of theoretical research and training methodology in military science used in the conduct of military operations on land, in the maritime or air environments. Military art includes the study and application of the principles of warfare and laws of war that apply equally to the closely interrelated military strategy, operational art and tactics. Wikipedia
Vehicle built for the construction work or for the transportation of combat engineers on the battlefield. These vehicles may be modified civilian equipment (such as the armoured bulldozers that many nations field) or purpose-built military vehicles (such as the AVRE). Wikipedia
Engineer formation of the United States Army that has three primary mission areas: engineer regiment, military construction, and civil works. The day-to-day activities of the three mission areas are administered by a lieutenant general known as the commanding general/chief of engineers. Wikipedia
Sentences forMilitary engineering
- The United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) is an engineer formation of the United States Army that has three primary mission areas: engineer regiment, military construction, and civil works.
- The following year he moved to the War Ministry, to write the field service regulations on field-engineering and on the use of heavy artillery in field engagements; both were used during the First World War.
- It was developed in 1940–1941 by the British for military use during the Second World War and saw extensive use by British, Canadian and US military engineering units.
- Polish Land Forces personnel sent to Pakistan included a military engineers company, a platoon of the 1st Special Commando Regiment, and a logistics component from the 10th Logistics Brigade.
- The small number of regular personnel were mostly artillerymen or engineers, and were generally assigned to the task of coastal defence.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Military engineering