Topics similar to or like Military rank
Military ranks are a system of hierarchical relationships in armed forces, police, intelligence agencies or other institutions organized along military lines. Wikipedia
Study of military processes, institutions, and behavior, along with the study of warfare, and the theory and application of organized coercive force. Mainly focused on theory, method, and practice of producing military capability in a manner consistent with national defense policy. Wikipedia
Sentences forMilitary rank
- The Red Army abandoned epaulettes and ranks, using purely functional titles such as "Division Commander", "Corps Commander" and similar titles.
- The rank insignia of the French Navy are worn on shoulder straps of shirts and white jackets, and on sleeves for navy jackets and mantels.
- Officers during the Civil War from the state forces were known by the rank suffix "of volunteers"; if Regular Army, these officers were known by the rank suffix "USA".
- In the Army, the rank for combat arms officers is generale di brigata whilst for the logistics and technical corps is called brigadier generale.
- Sergeant (abbreviated to Sgt. and capitalized when used as a named person's title) is a rank in many uniformed organizations, principally military and policing forces.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Military rank