People similar to or like Milton Berle
American comedian and actor. Wikipedia
Sentences forMilton Berle
- In addition, NBC stars began migrating to television, including comedian Milton Berle, whose Texaco Star Theater on the network became television's first major hit.
- Among his favorite TV shows in the 1950s was the Texaco Star Theatre, and he began to mimic one of its regular host comedians, Milton Berle.
- Jack had problems with Milton Berle's unsuccessful film Always Leave Them Laughing during the peak of Berle's television popularity.
- This trend continued into the late 1940s, when Wynn was replaced by Milton Berle as television becoming the dominant medium.
- The regular cast included Art Carney as Ed Norton; Milton Berle was a frequent guest star.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Milton Berle