Settlements similar to or like Minsk
Capital and the largest city of Belarus, located on the Svislač and the Niamiha rivers. Wikipedia
Capital of Lithuania and its largest city, with a population of 587,581. Estimated at 706,832 , while according to the Vilnius territorial health insurance fund, there were 732,421 permanent inhabitants as of October 2020 in Vilnius city and Vilnius district municipalities combined. Wikipedia
- When opposition protesters took to the streets in Minsk, many people, including most rival presidential candidates, were beaten and arrested by the state militia.
- Also, after Himmler observed the shooting of 100 Jews at Minsk in August 1941, he grew concerned about the impact such actions were having on the mental health of his SS men.
- The Soviet Union assisted German air forces by allowing them to use signals broadcast by the Soviet radio station at Minsk, allegedly "for urgent aeronautical experiments."
- In 1846, ethnographer Pavel Shpilevskiy prepared a Belarusian grammar (using the Cyrillic alphabet) on the basis of the folk dialects of the Minsk region.
- Minsk, the nation's capital and largest city, was home to 1,937,900 residents.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Minsk