Topics similar to or like Modern Age of Comic Books
Period in the history of American superhero comic books which is generally considered to have begun in the mid-1980s and continues through the present day. Wikipedia
Period of artistic advancement and widespread commercial success in mainstream American comic books, predominantly those featuring the superhero archetype. Interregnum in the early to mid-1950s, the Silver Age is considered to cover the period from 1956 to circa 1970, and was succeeded by the Bronze and Modern Ages. Wikipedia
Sentences forModern Age of Comic Books
- The most notable contribution is the regular use of Superman and Captain Marvel as adversaries in Modern Age comic book stories.
- In the 1990s' Modern Age, writers interpreted Aquaman's character more seriously, with storylines depicting the weight of his role as king of Atlantis.
- She has achieved similar popularity in the Modern Age of Comic Books under the Birds of Prey publication and as a disabled icon.
- In many modern stories, he is somewhat skeptical of Batman's vigilante methods, but nevertheless believes that Gotham needs him.
- Thus, for modern comics, The Man of Steel is the dividing point between the previous canon of the Silver Age, and the Modern Age.
- You don't ask that question back in the Silver Age, but when you're writing in the Modern Age, you have to answer these things."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Modern Age of Comic Books