Televisions similar to or like Modern Family
American mockumentary family sitcom television series created by Christopher Lloyd and Steven Levitan for the American Broadcasting Company. Wikipedia
American mockumentary sitcom television series that depicts the everyday work lives of office employees in the Scranton, Pennsylvania, branch of the fictional Dunder Mifflin Paper Company. It aired on NBC from March 24, 2005, to May 16, 2013, lasting a total of nine seasons. Wikipedia
American satirical sitcom television series created by Tina Fey that originally aired on NBC from October 11, 2006, to January 31, 2013. The series, based on Fey's experiences as head writer for Saturday Night Live, takes place behind the scenes of a fictional live sketch comedy show depicted as airing on NBC. Wikipedia
Sentences forModern Family
- Frasier, with five wins in its first five seasons, set the record for most consecutive Emmy awards for Outstanding Comedy Series, a record that has since been matched by Modern Family.
- The show itself was also nominated for an award as Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series, but lost to the cast of Modern Family.
- However, in the age 18–49 demographic (the show's target age range), it was the second highest rated comedy, behind ABC's Modern Family.
- More recently, Modern Family character Cameron Tucker has been shown as a Bears fan.
- In 2011, she was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for her role as Elka, but lost to Julie Bowen for Modern Family.
- In 2020 he guest starred in an episode of Modern Family and had a recurring role as James Staghorne Sr. on Briarpatch.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Modern Family