People similar to or like Mohamed Hadid
Jordanian-American real estate developer of Palestinian origin. Wikipedia
The following Lists of Palestinians are lists of notable people with either a self-designation (endonym) or a foreign appellation (exonym) as "Palestinian", or who were born in the region of Palestine. Now Israel, the West Bank and Gaza is technically a Palestinian, but today the term is predominantly associated with the Arab population of the region. Wikipedia
Palestinian-American publisher, businessman and U.S. Navy veteran, who is known for launching the now-defunct Palestinian newspaper Al-fajr in 1972 in Jerusalem, and for his extensive work in the field of Palestinian development in both the United States and the Middle East. He currently resides in California. Wikipedia
Sentences forMohamed Hadid
- During season 1, he worked with celebrity developer Mohamed Hadid on a 48,000-square-foot, $58-million house in Bel Air called The Crescent Palace.
- Van den Herik's first marriage was to Mohamed Hadid, a real estate developer, from 1994 until 2000.
- After Richard' reveals Foster said they suffer from the same illness, Vanderpump says that their father, Mohamed Hadid, has said they're fine.
- David had three stepchildren from Yolanda Foster's previous marriage to Mohamed Hadid: Gigi (b.
- The Palestinian-American Hadid family of Beverly Hills claim descent from Zahir el-Umar in the female line.
- In January 2015, she filed a lawsuit through her company, LW Partnership, against Mohamed Hadid, a property developer who is building a retaining wall next to the Bel Air house, alleging Hadid damaged the roots of a eucalyptus tree.
- In the mid-nineties, Foster moved to Los Angeles and met Mohamed Hadid.
- The nation has never participated in the Winter Olympic Games, however at the 1992 Albertville Olympics 43-year-old Mohamed Hadid competed for Jordan in the demonstration sport of speed skiing.
- Le Palais also known as "The Crescent Palace," is a three-story French chateau-style limestone mega-mansion completed in 2012 by luxury real estate developer Mohamed Hadid just 15 months after breaking ground.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mohamed Hadid