Royalties similar to or like Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and ruler of the Emirate of Dubai. Wikipedia
Crown Prince of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, Deputy Supreme Commander of the United Arab Emirates Armed Forces and the de facto ruler of Abu Dhabi. Seen as the driving force behind the UAE's interventionist foreign policy and is a leader of a campaign against Islamist movements in the Arab World. Wikipedia
Sentences forMohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
- The ruler, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, is also the Vice-President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and member of the Supreme Council of the Union (SCU).
- In January 2006, Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the prime minister of the UAE and the ruler of Dubai, died, and Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum assumed both roles.
- In 2007, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum decreed that journalists can no longer be prosecuted or imprisoned for reasons relating to their work.
- UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum is the driving force behind Godolphin.
- The tournament takes place under the patronage of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.
- His first wife, Julie, and his head lad, Paddy Rudkin, left and in 1995 Cecil's relationship with Sheikh Mohammed broke down, with the owner removing overnight the 40 horses he had in training at Cecil's stable.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum