Ecoregions similar to or like Mojave Desert
Arid rain-shadow desert and the driest desert in North America. Wikipedia
The Deserts of California have unique ecosystems and habitats, a sociocultural and historical "Old West" collection of legends, districts, and communities, and they also form a popular tourism region of dramatic natural features and recreational development. All of the deserts are located in eastern Southern California, in the Western United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forMojave Desert
- A Honda Formula One car, running with minimum downforce on a runway in the Mojave Desert achieved a top speed of 415 km/h in 2006.
- The High Desert is generally defined as the Mojave Desert, which extends from inland southern California into southern Nevada, and southwestern Utah.
- Beaverdam Wash in far southwestern Utah is the lowest point in the state, at 2,000 ft. The northernmost portion of the Mojave Desert is also located in this area.
- The city anchors the Las Vegas Valley metropolitan area and is the largest city within the greater Mojave Desert.
- Las Vegas is situated within Clark County, in a basin on the floor of the Mojave Desert, and is surrounded by mountain ranges on all sides.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mojave Desert