Countries similar to or like Mongolia

Landlocked country in East Asia. Wikipedia

  • Mongols

    East Asian ethnic group native to Mongolia and to China's Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. They also live as minorities in other regions of China (e.g. Xinjiang), as well as in Russia. Wikipedia

  • China

    Country in East Asia. World's most populous country, with a population of around 1.4 billion in 2019. Wikipedia

  • Kazakhstan

    Transcontinental country mainly located in Central Asia with a smaller portion west of the Ural River in Eastern Europe. It covers a land area of 2724900 km², and shares land borders with Russia in the north, China in the east, and Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan in the south while also adjoining a large part of the Caspian Sea in the southwest. Wikipedia

  • Inner Mongolia

    Landlocked and Mongolic autonomous region of the People's Republic of China. Its border includes most of the length of China's border with the country of Mongolia (Dornogovi, Sükhbaatar, Ömnögovi, Bayankhongor, Govi-Altai, Dornod Provinces). Wikipedia

  • Central Asia

    Region in Asia which stretches from the Caspian Sea in the west to China and Mongolia in the east, and from Afghanistan and Iran in the south to Russia in the north. The region consists of the former Soviet republics of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan. Wikipedia

  • 2021 in Mongolia

    Landlocked country in East Asia. Roughly equivalent with the historical territory of Outer Mongolia, which is sometimes used to refer to the current state. Wikipedia

    Sentences

    Sentences forMongolia

    • If Queensland were an independent nation, it would be the world's 16th largest, being approximately the same size as Mexico, Indonesia and Mongolia.Queensland-Wikipedia
    • In 2005, Russian was the most widely taught foreign language in Mongolia, and was compulsory in Year 7 onward as a second foreign language in 2006.Russian language-Wikipedia
    • During the Indian period of Esoteric Buddhism (from the 8th century onwards), Buddhism spread from India to Tibet and Mongolia.Buddhism-Wikipedia
    • 99% of the gold, silver and copper was donated by Rio Tinto from a mine in Salt Lake County, Utah in the U.S. The remaining 1% came from a Mongolian mine.2012 Summer Olympics-Wikipedia
    • Throughout its history, Vietnam has been the most heavily impacted by the Chinese musical tradition along with those of Japan, Korea and Mongolia.Vietnam-Wikipedia
    • Additional factors in the increase in the Kazakhstani population are higher birthrates and immigration of ethnic Kazakhs from China, Mongolia, and Russia.Kazakhstan-Wikipedia

      This will create an email alert.  Stay up to date on result for: Mongolia