Companies similar to or like Moog Inc.
American-based designer and manufacturer of motion and fluid controls and control systems for applications in aerospace, defense, industrial and medical devices. Wikipedia
American company that develops power and control technologies for the manufacture of semiconductors, flat panel displays, data storage products, industrial coatings, medical devices, solar cells and architectural glass. Founded in 1981, Advanced Energy operates in regional centers in North America, Asia, and Europe, and offers global sales and support through direct offices, representatives, and distributors. Wikipedia
American public corporation headquartered in New York, United States that produces precision and specialty motion control components and systems for commercial, industrial, aerospace and defense markets. The company now operates facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe and Asia and sells its products globally. Wikipedia
Melville, New York-based materials manufacturer for the telecommunications, Internet infrastructure, high-end computing, and aerospace industries. It produces high-technology digital and radio frequency(RF)/microwave printed circuit material products, composite materials. Wikipedia
Public, global company based in the U.S. and focused on the distribution of bearings, power transmission products, engineered fluid power components and systems, specialty flow control solutions, and other industrial supplies. AIT provides engineering, design and system integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber, fluid power, and flow control shop services. Wikipedia
American industrial goods and metal fabrication company that manufactures investment castings, forged components, and airfoil castings for use in the aerospace, industrial gas turbine, and defense industries. In 2009 it ranked 362nd on the Fortune 500 list, and 11th in the aerospace and defense industry. Wikipedia
Sentences forMoog Inc.
- US-based Rockwell Collins and Moog Inc. were chosen to supply the horizontal stabiliser actuator and primary flight control actuation, respectively.
- The town is also home to MOOG, a major supplier for the defense department and the health care industry and Rackspace, who acquired locally based Mailtrust/Webmail.us in 2007.
- Yet again in August 2009 the factory was sold to Moog Inc. but was to move to new premises at the nearby I54 business park.
- MOOG Aircraft Service Asia Pte Ltd is a 49/51 joint venture between SIA Engineering Company (SIAEC) and Moog Inc..
- The in-space propulsion business was acquired by British Aerospace, then had a sequence of owners including American Pacific Corporation, Moog (from 2012) and Nammo (2017).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Moog Inc.