Settlements similar to or like Moorefield, West Virginia
Town and the county seat of Hardy County, West Virginia, USA. Wikipedia
Unincorporated community on the South Branch Potomac River in northern Hardy County, West Virginia, USA. According to the Geographic Names Information System, Old Fields has also been known throughout its history as Indian Old Field, Indian Old Fields, and Oldfields. Wikipedia
Sentences forMoorefield, West Virginia
- Rather than marching east to Harrisonburg as ordered, he took note of the exceptionally difficult road conditions on Lincoln's route and marched north to Moorefield.
- The family migrated west across the Blue Ridge Mountains to settle near Moorefield, Virginia (now West Virginia) in 1758.
- The most prominent of these is U.S. Route 220, which enters Petersburg from the direction of Franklin and exits eastward towards Moorefield.
- The station's signal is relayed on a low-powered digital translator station, W27EI-D, in Moorefield, West Virginia (which is owned by Valley TV Cooperative, Inc.).
- Its signal is also relayed in Moorefield, West Virginia on low-powered translator W33EJ-D, which is owned by Valley TV Cooperative, Inc.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Moorefield, West Virginia