Settlements similar to or like Mormugao
Seaport situated in the eponymous taluka of the district of South Goa, Goa state, India. Wikipedia
State on the southwestern coast of India within the region known as the Konkan, and geographically separated from the Deccan highlands by the Western Ghats. Surrounded by the Indian states of Maharashtra to the north and Karnataka to the east and south, with the Arabian Sea forming its western coast. Wikipedia
- The Mormugao port handled 31.69 million tonnes of cargo in 2007, which was 39% of India's total iron ore exports.
- In 1917, Mormugao seaport along with thirty-one settlements were carved out of Salcete territory to form the Mormugao taluka.
- The waters of the Mandovi and Zuari both flush out into the Arabian Sea at Cabo Aguada, a common point forming the Mormugao harbour.
- The NH-366 (ex NH-17A) connects NH-66 to Mormugao Port from Cortalim.
- On the morning of 18 December, the Portuguese sloop NRP Afonso de Albuquerque was anchored off Mormugao Harbour.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mormugao