Bodies of water similar to or like Moro Gulf
Largest gulf in the Philippines. Wikipedia
Sentences forMoro Gulf
- The southern coastline is irregular, featuring two smaller peninsulas, the Sibuguey and Baganian, extending southward to the Moro Gulf.
- Later that day, upon receipt of orders dispatching her to Moro Gulf, William B. Preston got underway to establish another advance base for PBY's at Police Bay.
- The river empties into the Illana Bay of the larger Moro Gulf at the west of Cotabato City.
- It is the southernmost part of Zamboanga del Sur, facing the area wherein the waters of Illana Bay flows out to the Moro Gulf.
- To the south is the Moro Gulf.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Moro Gulf