Televisions similar to or like Most Evil
American forensics television program on Investigation Discovery presented by forensic psychiatrist Dr. Michael H. Stone of Columbia University during the program's first two seasons, and by forensic psychologist Dr. Kris Mohandie its third season. Wikipedia
American documentary-style television program that reveals how forensic science is used to solve violent crimes, mysterious accidents, and outbreaks of illness. Originally broadcast on TLC, narrated by Peter Thomas, and produced by Medstar Television, distributed by FilmRise, in association with truTV Original Productions. Wikipedia
Sentences forMost Evil
- Discovery Channel Asia still shows crime programs (such as Most Evil and The FBI Files).
- In 2008 this case was studied on the psychology program Most Evil.
- Eight years before his execution, Sells was one of the featured interviewees on episode two ("Cold-Blooded Killers") of season one on the Investigation Discovery documentary series, Most Evil.
- The Discovery Channel series Most Evil, by Dr. Michael Stone, profiled Constanzo in the last episode ("Cult Leaders") of the second season.
- On February 28, 2008, the Neelleys' case was profiled on the Investigation Discovery (ID) program Most Evil.
- During a later interview with Dr. Michael Stone for the television show Most Evil, he claimed he was Jewish and wanted his name to reflect that.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Most Evil